선교지 소식
News From Mission Fields

선교지 소식

자미르 굴람의 Awana 이야기 (파키스탄)

9e2573169192f2bc690b8fbb13561a95_1650420819_5362.png

자미르 굴람(파키스탄)의 Awana 이야기 

An Awana Story of Zameer Ghulam (Pakistan)

‘하나님이 세상을 이처럼 사랑하사 독생자를 주셨으니 이는 그를 믿는 자마다 멸망하지 않고 영생을 얻게 하려 하심이라 하나님이 그 아들을 세상에 보내신 것은 세상을 심판하려 하심이 아니요 그로 말미암아 세상이 구원을 받게 하려 하심이라 그를 믿는 자는 심판을 받지 아니하는 것이요 믿지 아니하는 자는 하나님의 독생자의 이름을 믿지 아니하므로 벌써 심판을 받은 것이니라.’ 

요한복음 3:16-18 

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.’ 

John 3:16-18 

“안녕하세요. 카네왈(Khanewal)에 있는 True Vine 교회의 Awana를 하고 있는 자미르 굴람이라고 합 니다. 저의 아버지는 2013년에 주님의 품으로 가셨습니다. 제 누나들은 저 보다 먼저 Awana를 하고 있어요. 저는 2016년부터 Awana를 했는데 Awana를 하면서 하나님을 만났어요. 저는 기도하는 방법 을 배웠고, 성경을 읽는 것과 주님께 진정으로 예배하는 열정을 발견했고 신나게 친구들과 게임을 하 며 즐거운 시간을 가졌습니다. 저는 저의 선함 때문이 아니라 예수님을 믿어서 구원을 받았다고 믿습 니다. 저는 커서 목사님이 되어서 하나님을 섬기고 싶어요. 참 좋으신 아버지, 이렇게 아름다운 날을 주셔서 감사합니다. 그리고 Awana 사역에 참 감사를 드립니다. Awana의 일들을 축복해주시고 이 사 역과 연결된 사람들도 동일하게 축복해주세요. 또한 Awana를 하고 있는 모든 아이들도 축복해주시 고 주님의 말씀에 순종하도록 용기를 주세요. 저희와 함께 해주세요. 존귀한 예수님의 이름으로 기도 드렸습니다. 아멘 

“My name is Zameer Ghulam. I am from True Vine Church – Awana Club Khanewal. My father went to the Lord in 2013. Before me, my sisters were attending Awana club as well. I attended the Awana club since 2016 and I met Christ through my Awana Club. Also, I learned how to pray, I found passion to read the bible and worship the Lord and played games with my friends. I believe I am saved through faith in Jesus, not because of my goodness. I wish to serve the Lord to be a Pastor. Heavenly Father, I am so thankful for this beautiful day you have given to us. I am so thankful for Awana ministry. Bless more the work of Awana, the people connected with this ministry and all the children attending Awana clubs. Please give us courage to follow your Word. Be with us, I ask this prayer in Jesus most precious name, Amen.” 

자미르는 Awana 프로그램을 통해 하나님의 사랑을 경험한 아이들 중 한 명입니다. 이 아이의 삶은 완 전히 바뀌었죠. Awana 클럽은 아이들이 구원을 경험할 수 있는 참으로 뜻깊고 재미있는 곳입니다. 그들 은 주님과 연결되어지는 기회를 얻을 수 있고 하나님의 부르심에 응답할 수가 있습니다. Awana는 하나님의 나라를 위해 더 많은 리 더를 양성하기 위해 파키스탄의 더 많은 아 이들에게 복음을 전하고자 합니다. 여러분 의 헌신에 진심으로 감사드립니다. 이것은 영원한 영향을 끼칩니다/미칩니다.

Zameer is one of those children who experienced God’s love through the Awana program and his life changed forever. Awana Clubs is a meaningful and fun place for children to go to experience the salvation where they get an opportunity to connect with the Lord and say “Yes” to His calling. Awana seeks to reach more children in Pakistan with the gospel to equip more leaders for God’s kingdom. Thank you for your contribution. It has an eternal impact.
Bridge 동역하기